A born- Pakistani, a Muslim from a Catholic School with 5 language fluencies! Holy Cross Girls School (of Missionaries of Charity Mother Teresa Home) in Dhaka Bangladesh
- Bachelors in Corporate Communication Studies with distinction in Corporate Speech from Baruch College NYC (trained with NBC, & FIT school)
- Masters degree (with distinction) in Mental Health counseling from Hofstra University
- Masters degree (with distinction) in Vocational Rehab Counseling also from Hofstra University
- Worked at Mother TERESA Home for the destitute while in 8th grade (through 12th grade) as an Art teacher assistant
- I was awarded the Activism award for Human rights as a South Asian Muslim Woman from NYS Assembly 2014. I have worked for human rights for Bangladesh since 2006. Spoke at the UN in front of G8 for MDG (Millenium Development Goal 2015) and at Capitol Hill and House of Minorities in DC 2007. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cLzhiGbKM
- I went on a mission in November to Khulna with Smile Bangladesh (CLEFT PALATE surgery) as a recent work of mine (Novemebr 2014). I have worked for various charities and cultural events locally and internationally.
- Professionally worked for
- Outreach Women’s Facility in Brentwood as Vocational Rehab Counselor and mental health counselor
- Veteran’s Rehab Counseling with the war veterans’ http://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?id=204
- Phoenix House Residential Mens’ facility for drug and substance abuse Recovery in Bronx and Brooklyn
- ABILITIES in Nassau County for people with developmental Disabilities
- PSCH in Great Neck for people with developmental disability as mental health counselor
- Children’s Center of NY in Asian Clinic Main st. Flushing NY as a Mental Health Counselor working with adolescents and adults with language barriers and mental health concerns
- Also worked as a Radio personality for 4 years on the National Broadcasting House Dhaka and in that capacity worked for the President of the country.
- Worked as a TV Director of Public Relations (channel i on DISH)
- Currently MC live on stage for Bollywood and South Asian events locally.